Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Scallop Dot Ribbon Share


Isn't that gorgeous!  I am opening up a ribbon share for this beautiful 1/2" scallop dots ribbon from Stampin Up.  I will be ordering Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, Marina Mist, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, More Mustard and Elegant Eggplant.  You can see the gorgeous array of colors here.  The cost is only $8 per share and that gives you 8 yards (one yard of each of these colors), or course, you can purchase more than one share if you like.  Shipping will be $2 for one share and $3 for two.  I will be closing this share on June 15th so please email me and let me know how many shares you would like prior to that date.  You can use the email me button on the sidebar.  Also if you LOVE polka dots like I do check out the new designer series paper here.  I already have some of this goodness coming to me!  Can't wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment