Saturday, June 9, 2012


Just wanted to pop in and share this card we are making at my Stamp and Stack on Monday.  I cased this gorgeous idea from Mary Fish over at Stampin Pretty....you can see her beautiful card here.  I used the blossom petals punch for the petals and the 1 3/4" circle punch for the daisy and the Live in the Sunshine sentiment from the Pursuit of Happiness stamp set.  Once the flower was put together and the greeting stamped I then ran it through my Big Shot with the Squared Lattice embossing folder.  I'm so happy with this embossing folder....it is one of my all time favorites.  I love the added WOW that texture gives but this folder is even more amazing as it gives the finished product an almost quilted look!   This card was a cute handmade card before the embossing but after it took on a very professional look and the recepients are going to wonder how in the world you did that!

1 comment: