Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Praying For You



I wanted to use a different style fold for my stamp and stack this week and I was searching the web....seems I like to look at everyone's creations as much or more than I love to create...LOL!  Anywho....I ran across this joy fold card here that I absolutely loved!  I loved it so much that I cased it exactly.....I was a little hesitant as I haven't used my markers that much to color in stamps and this one is so beautifully intricate that I was worried about how it would turn out.  I was AMAZED at how easy this technique is....so were the sweet ladies at my stamp and stack!  As I demonstrated it I think they were all a little worried about coloring in the small intricate branches and leaves but the stampin up markers make it sooo easy!!!  All you really have to do is run that brush tip over where you want the color...it stamped beautifully every time!  I even stamped it again on the back of this cardstock to make sure it wasn't a "lucky first time" and I got the same beautiful crisp image again!  One of the ladies at my stamp and stack even made a "striped" trunk on her tree and it was "tremendously trendy" looking!  LOVED it!!  I wish I had taken a photo of it!  The stamp set I used is called Thoughts and Prayers and it is a wonderful 2 package stamp set so if you order the clear mount set you actually get 2 DVD style cases full of stamps.  There are several wonderful sentiments and 2 beautiful images in this set.  I know this is another set that I will be pulling out time and time again.

Don't forget my Scallop Dot Ribbon Share is ending on the 15th so if you haven't already signed up, please contact me as soon as possible!

Happy Stampin!

1 comment: