Thursday, October 17, 2019

Halloween 2/4/6/8 Treat Box


I've still got parts and pieces left over from the last Paper Pumpkin kit so I made this fun little treat box.  This style box has been around for a long time so I don't know who came up with it but....I took a piece of the Monster Bash designer series paper and it cut down to 6 x 8 1/4.  I scored the 6" side at 2" and then the 8 1/4 side at 2 inches, 4, 6 and 8 inches (hence the name).  Then you just cut up the 6" side to the 2" score line and that makes the bottom of your box.  The 1/4 flap that is left on the tall side is where you put the adhesive to make the body of the box.  You can easily adjust this box to the height that you want....just take the height you need and add the 2" for the bottom and there you go!  I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set that came with my Paper Pumpkin kit and then the left over skeleton and made a couple of tags for my box and just that easy I have a cute little treat box!

No comments:

Post a Comment