Saturday, October 19, 2019

Painted Harvest


Yesterday I pulled out the Painted Harvest stamp set again and I had so much fun making this background!  I used Daffodil Delight to stamp the base and then the next layer in Pumpkin Pie...the beauty of this is that the stamps do not have to be lined up perfectly...it looks great however, you do it!  I then took granny apple green and stamped the two layers of foliage...for the lighter, I just second generation stamped (ink up your stamp and stamp off your project and then stamp on so your ink is lighter).  The center is stamped in crumb cake.  This sentiment is from the same stamp set and I stamped it on crumb cake and then cut it and the dark espresso layer with dies from the Ornate Frames dies and layered them on top of one another.  I'm sure hoping this die set is held over and doesn't retire with the holiday catalog because I LOVE it!!  I'm definitely getting a lot of use out of it!  That beautiful mini buffalo check is from the Neutral Designer Series Paper.  The raffia was just on my desk as I had saved it from some packaging from something.  Hope you enjoy this card!  Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment