Tuesday, October 8, 2019

White Pumpkins!


I LOVE how this card turned out!  I love the earthy feel and even though I am drawn to all the traditional fall colors, I adore white pumpkins!  This card really only took minutes to put together.  I used the Birch background stamp on very vanilla cardstock.  I embossed a strip of early espresso cardstock with the Subtle embossing folder and added some whisper white baker's twine.  I stamped the pumpkin from Harvest Hellos stamp set in soft suede ink on very vanilla cardstock and punched it out with the Apple Builder punch.  Remember if you want both you can purchase it as a bundle and save 10%.  I then shaded the pumpkin with the Ivory Stampin Blend marker.  Those cute leaves are part of that same Harvest Hellos stamp set and I just water colored those with granny apple green, daffodil delight and pumpkin pie and then cut them out.  The sentiment is also included in that stamp set.  Hope you enjoy and give this card a try!  I'd love to see what you make!

No comments:

Post a Comment