Tuesday, October 15, 2019

May Your Christmas Be Bright!




Hope you had a nice long weekend!  Rachel and I were lucky enough to get to go visit family!  Here in Indiana, it is beginning to really feel like fall and I just got in a Christmas mood and made this card.  This card is super cute but really really super simple!  This Christmas designer series paper is retired but....there are beautiful new ones available.  I actually ordered this when it was on the clearance rack but it must have sold out fast as I checked and it is gone already.  The statement set I used is Making Christmas Bright and I used the wreath image and just stamped the sentiment right inside!  I added a little of my favorite polka dot ribbon and  some of the gold sequin trim that was also recently on the clearance rack.  If you are shopping on my stampin up site, it is always a good idea to check the clearance rack as they have awesome deals on there and they go fast.  Speaking of deals....I saw a little notice on our demonstrator page today that there is going to be a big sale next week so be sure to check back as I will share the details as soon as I get them!

Happy Crafting!!!

1 comment: