Monday, October 7, 2019

The Skeleton Dance


I didn't get to stamp on National Card Making Day as my daughter and I were busy with a Girl Scout fundraiser but I did sit down yesterday and make a few things that I will be sharing this week!  This card was made using this past Paper Pumpkin kit!  I'm not much of a Halloween celebrator (is that a word...LOL) but I do love the colors and the fun decor!  I thought these little skeletons were adorable and this card idea was included in the instruction pamphlet so I just had to make one!  The sentiment was also part of this stamp set and I cut it out using the Ornate Frames Dies....I just cut one of the images down a little so I didn't cover up my skeletons too much!

If you aren't a Paper Pumpkin subscriber and would like to try it out...now is a great time!  Stampin Up always has wonderful holiday kits and if you sign up before October 10th you will get the October kit as your first one!  October and November kits are going to coordinate and they are called Winter Wonders.


If you are interested you can sign up online here and/or message me with any questions you might have.  These kits make great gifts also.  There is no obligation and you can start and stop as you wish.     I love getting my monthly surprise of crafty goodies!!!  The kits are $22 per month and shipping is included...the kits come with everything you need to make the projects for that month plus you always have left over pieces and the amazing stamp set that comes with it to use over and over again!  I've heard that October's kits will be cards and November's will be gift tags!  You just never know what it will be....past kits have included cards, home decor, gift bags, gift boxes, etc.  It's always something fun!  Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment