Sunday, December 6, 2009

Can you believe it? Home Decor Project!!!


I never really do any kind of altered projects or anything....I'm primarily a cardmaker scrapbooker but....when I saw this on Christmas with the Cricut I just had to try it. Mandy over at Polka Dot Spot came up with this beautiful project and I just had to see if I could do it, too. Be sure to go check hers out here and scroll down because she has another one that is also gorgeous!!! It is very time consuming but....it is so CUTE IRL and so unique. Mandy used a styrofoam cone but our Walmart only had the green floral cones so I used that...will definitely try harder to find the styrofoam next time because I had that green stuff all over me! I used my cricut and winter woodland cartridge to cut out lots and lots of snowflakes in 2 different sizes and then.....used the corsage type pins to attach them to the cone. Put a bow on top and tada!!! If you have a cricut (even if you don't) and haven't seen the Christmas with the Cricut blog.....you really need to grab a cup of coffee and sit back and just stroll threw that site as there are so many ideas of things to make with your cricut that you will never have thought of!! Some of them are easy enough for even me to do! These ladies ROCK!!!

1 comment: