Thursday, December 17, 2009

Papertake Weekly Sketch Challenge

This is my take on the Papertake Weekly Sketch Challenge this week. I used Angela's Sew Many Cards Santa and some Basic Grey patterned papers. The picture doesn't show very well but there is lots of white fun flock on Santa and then I cut out his moustache and layered it up so it added some dimension. My sentiment is from this years Hero Arts Christmas set. Hope you are all done with your Christmas shopping and are getting ready to sit back and enjoy the holidays!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! The flocking and dimension look great! I WISH I were finished with my Christmas shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the sketch! Love those BG papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card looks great Kim, glad you enjoyed this week's sketch challenge.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely fun card,
    Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete