Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sew Many Cards New Release & Pink Elephant Challenge #2!


Isn't Hershey just adorable???? I love working with this little dog. What a fun Christmas card this will make for an animal lover! This was so easy to make....just a square of patterned paper and my image and background scallop cut with nesties. I added a few brads and some ribbon along with a sentiment stamp from Hero Arts and there you go. This really would be an easy one to mass produce. You could print out several copies of your image and take them with you - color while you are waiting for the kids or the dentist or watching TV, etc. Now, I'm going blog hopping as I can't wait to see what the rest of the design team made! Be sure to stop over at the Sew Many Cards blog or the ning site for a list of the DT blogs! Also, Angela has some fabulous blog candy over at the SMC blog here!
Don't forget you have 3 chances to win my BLOG CANDY! You can leave a comment here and/or on the blog candy post here and/or the sneak peek post here by December 9th. I will have one of my boys draw a name out of a hat and I'll announce the winner on Dec. 10th. Good Luck!!
I'm also submitting this in the Pink Elephant Blog Challenge this week (make a project using your favorite Christmas color combo).
Scroll on down to see this week's challenge project for Sew Many Cards! I know 2 posts in one day - I'm on a roll!

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww such a cute card!!! I always love seeing your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is gorgeous - love that brown base card. Thanks for sharing another creation with us at The Pink Elephant.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete