Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sew Many Cards Accordian Challenge

This week's challenge is to make an accordian card. I've never tried this style before but once I got my base cut and scored I had so much fun with it!!! I love this sweet little image - I thought it would make the perfect "pick me up" card to let someone know I'm praying for them. There is so much happening over at Sew Many Cards this week - be sure to check out the blog and the ning community to see all the sneak peeks, games, challenges, and prizes over there this week!

2 comments:

  1. awwwwww so pretty!!! And one of my new faves!!! How sweet the image is and your card just brought that to the front!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. accoridan card never seen one done like that. just love it. would of been nice if you would of shared with us the directions. your did a beautiful job love the colors. if you should have time could you drop me the directions?? my email is stampqueen00@hotmail.com or my blog is
    http://rubberstampingismygame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete