Thursday, April 18, 2019

Butterfly Gala


For those of you who missed out first round, the Butterfly Gala bundle is back in stock!  This is a wonderful bundle for a new stamper!  It comes with a large stamp set (lots of different butterflies) and a punch that cuts out the small and the large butterflies!  I love that the small and large butterflies are together on one stamp....meaning that both are attached making it super easy to stamp and then punch them both out at once.  I have layered my little butterfly on the larger one....like it is catching a ride!  I colored these in with my blends but you could just as easily use colored pencils or water color!  There are 5 different sentiment stamps in this set!!  If you zoom in on my greeting you see some pink....I did that on purpose using my Wink of Stella pen and it gives a watercolor background as it picks up the ink.  I used it on my butterflies also but you can't see the glitter in my photo but I promise you it is really pretty!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment