Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Crafting Forever



Talk about a simple card to make but how cute!!!  This idea, again, is not my original and I can't remember where I saw it but love it!!!  These images are from the Crafting Forever stamp set.  I was upset when I saw this in the last chance items as those items are retiring but....then I realized that the wood mount and the clear mount versions are all retiring, however, some stamp sets are coming back and will be in the new catalog in cling mount form!  This is one of them!!  If you see something that you are concerned is retiring but can't order right now, just message me and I will let you know if it is coming out in the new cling with the new catalog.  It's a little confusing!

versatile envelope punch board scoring tool


triple gift bag punch board

I was really surprised to see the envelope and gift bag punch boards on the retirement list!  These are amazing tools!  They are very likely to sell out fast so if you have thought about adding those to your tool box you might want to consider ordering them sooner than later.

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment