Thursday, April 25, 2019

Simply Thankful



Love this technique!!!  Super easy and super fun!!  I used one of our retired masks but you can find the current ones here.  I basically just washi taped my card base down on my grid paper and then taped my mask over it.  Then I sponged blueberry bushel, lemon lime twist, grapefruit grove and daffodil delight on it and this is the beautiful result!  What a fun end result and oh what fun to make!!!  I used the sentiment from the Country Home stamp set and stamped it in blueberry bushel.  I cut it out using the stitched oval from the Stitched Shapes framelits and used the next size up and cut one in blueberry bushel yardstick to layer together.  That's it!  I wish I could take credit for this but I saw a video by Gina K this morning that inspired this.  You can watch her video here.  

If you haven't already be sure to check out the clearance rack as there were some items added to it recently and there are some awesome deals but they are selling out quickly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment