Monday, April 8, 2019

Piece of Cake


I had fun today playing with this awesome bundle Piece of Cake!  This set includes the stamp set with several different varieties of cakes that you can add plus the awesome punch to cut out the cake and the cake stand!  It also includes several sentiments including the one I used on this card.  I apologize for the shadow but I am so glad to see the sun!  I used the Rectangle Stitched Framelit dies to make the frames.  They make it so easy!  The background print paper is from the Brights Designer Series papers.  These include 40 sheets of papers that are double sided in the different color families.  I love them because they are nice conservative patterns that work with any theme you have going on in your project!  I colored the cake and stand with my favorite Blends and even used one to give the sentiment some "border".  If you purchase this stamp set and the punch together using the bundle code that I've linked to then you save 10%.  This bundle has been extremely popular and was out of stock for quite a while so if you are interested you might want to consider placing your order sooner than later.



Don't forget about Paper Pumpkin.  If you haven't signed up yet and you want to get in on this month's DistINKtive kit, you need to sign up by April 10th.  As always if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment