Friday, April 26, 2019

So Grateful



I had so much fun playing with yesterday's card that I thought I would switch and try using the negative space for my blending.  I used the same mask but this time I just used my Versamark pad to ink up all the open areas on the stencil and then embossed with white embossing powder.  After that was dry (don't look too close as you will see where I was holding the card...lol) I used the same blueberry bushel, lemon lime twist, grapefruit grove and daffodil delight inks to blend over the card front just like yesterday.  Once I was done adding ink I just took a tissue to clean the unwanted ink off the embossed areas and this is the end result.  This greeting is also from the Country Home stamp set that I used yesterday.  Love these fun summery colors!

Don't forget to check out the Last Chance products as once they are gone they are gone.  Be sure to stock up on your favorites.


No comments:

Post a Comment