Monday, April 22, 2019

Paper Pumpkin


This month's paper pumpkin is AMAZING!!!  I truly think this is my favorite paper pumpkin ever.  Love this gorgeous flower stamp that came with it!  I'm sure you will be seeing more projects with that one.  I made this kit exactly how the designer meant it to be and it was so quick and easy!  Included in the kit were 3 each of the 3 designs you see above plus the nice acrylic box and belly band supplies so that they can be packaged up as a really nice gift.  I saw a sneak peek at next month's kit and it is going to be so fun, too!  It is designed by Shelli Gardner (cofounder of Stampin Up) and I love her style!  It looks like it is going to be really pretty and "earthy" from what I have seen!  If you would like to join in and be part of the fun and start receiving your kits in the mail, just sign up here.  You can also sign up by going to my stampin up site (just click the order now button and it will take you there) and purchasing a prepaid subscription.  As long as you sign up before May 10th you will get the May kit!  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let me know.  If you live here locally and would like to sign up, I am looking at starting a group so that we can get together to assemble our kits together each month!  Just let me know if that is something you are interested in!

No comments:

Post a Comment