Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Fable Friends Basket



I watched Angie from Chic n Scratch make this cute basket and I had to try this one, too!  You can find her video tutorial here.  I am loving this little bunny from the Fable Friends stamp set.  I'm sure I'll be using him/her a lot but there are some other really cute images in this set, too!  I'm anxious to make something with those ducks.  The greeting I used is from the You're Inspiring stamp set.  Love the font on this one!  That stamp set also has some beautiful daffodils that I can't wait to play with!  I punched out my greeting using the Duet Banner punch.  I added some little adhesive jewels that I had left over from one of my Paper Pumpkin kits.  There are always so many goodies left over from these kits!  If you have already signed up for Paper Pumpkin yourself but want to earn some Sale-A-Bration freebies, consider giving a prepaid subscription as a gift....wonderful Mother's Day gift!!  It is also a great gift for someone that is always on the go or someone that is new to stamping.  Everything you need comes in this great little box that you can literally just grab and go.  Your first kit even comes with an acrylic block!!  If you are considering taking advantage of the new demonstrator kit you will even receive a paper pumpkin kit in your order for free!  Remember, for just $99 you can choose $175 in product and you will get all the business items and free shipping or you can do all of that and get the amazing tote for $129.  If you have any questions at all, I'd be glad to help!


No comments:

Post a Comment