Saturday, March 30, 2019

Healing Hugs


I was just playing around this afternoon with the Healing Hugs stamp set and I wanted to try out a layout I saw on our Stampin Up demonstrator page (at least I think that is where I first saw it).  I would love to give credit but I can't find it again so if you are the person that made the card with the pretty spring colors and the Painted Seasons stamp set please let me know.  I thought I saved it but it isn't there now. Hers was much more beautiful than mine but I am still happy with the results.  If you enlarge the picture you can see the ever so subtle embossing that is done with the Subtle Embossing Folder.  I think it gives the illusion that it is raining.  This is one of the DistINKtive stamp sets and I LOVE how much depth these images have.  They are so fun to work with.  I'm excited to share that we have a sneak peek about April's Paper Pumpkin kit:


If you sign up for Paper Pumpkin by April 10th then you will get this kit!  I can't wait to see it!  If you are new to Stampin Up and/or Paper Pumpkin, it is a monthly kit that comes in the mail and it is always a surprise.  We have seen all sorts of projects, gift bags, gift boxes, cards, home decor, calendars, etc.  It always comes with everything you need to make the projects and more.  Your first kit will include a stamp block that you will use on future kits, too.  Each month you get a stamp set, project materials, a stampin up ink spot and even adhesives.  You just need your scissors possibly to cut any ribbons that might be included.  You can start and stop your monthly kit whenever you want as there is no minimum obligation.  The kits are just $19.95 and that includes shipping.  You will have the projects that your kit makes, plus extra supplies, and the stamp set and the ink spot to use over and over to make more projects.  There are even Paper Pumpkin groups on facebook that even post alternative ideas on how to use the "parts" of your kit.  If you are here local to me I'd love to host a Paper Pumpkin get together each month and we can assemble them together.


Here is another card I did like the one above, however, I used a leaf from a different stamp set, no embossing but added some pearls and a different sentiment from the same Healing Hugs stamp set.  I did a little water coloring on this one.  Don't forget if there is anything you want from Sale-A-Bration, it ends Sunday night (the 31st).  No fooling!

Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment