Monday, March 11, 2019

You're Inspiring




Love this big daffodil image in the You're Inspiring stamp set!  This set not only has this gorgeous image but others plus some great sentiments!  You can use it to make Easter, Mother's Day, or spring birthday projects without even pulling out another stamp set!  I used the Stitched Rectangle Dies on this one to layer up the image.  I love how easy they are to use....no measuring just cut and layer.  That gorgeous gingham paper is the Gingham Gala paper.  It is perfect for spring projects!  One side has a small gingham check and the other has more of a buffalo check as I used on this project.  If you like this paper, you should order quickly as it is going to sell out fast...it's already been on backorder once.  I colored the image with my Stampin Blends and the "splatters" you see are just from my "flicking" my brush tip against the cap of my blend marker.  I love how it breaks up the white space and adds dimension.  This is a super cute and easy card to duplicate!  That daffodil delight ribbon is from the clearance rack.  There are always some super deals so be sure to check out that section, too!


Hope you enjoy this card and I'd love to see what you are making!  Please post in my comments here or over on my facebook page.

Drumroll please......the winner of my blog candy is Judy Riggs!!! 

Have a great day and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment