Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Quackers!


Are these not the cutest little ducks you have ever seen?   These sweet images and the greeting are from the Fable Friends stamp set.  I colored them in all their sweetness with my Stampin Blends.  If you haven't tried these markers yet you should really try them out and Sale-a-Bration is a great time to do that as you can earn freebies with every $50 you spend.  I was a huge copic fan and I really do like these as much as I do copics PLUS you can get these in colors that coordinate perfectly with our cardstock, ribbon and other inks, too!

Here is a picture of the inside of the card:


Sadly, Sale-a-Bration is coming to an end on March 31st.  So if you want to take advantage of the special freebies, you want to get your order in within the next few days!  If you have ever toyed with the idea of becoming a Stampin Up demonstrator and/or just want the kit so you can take advantage the great promotion going on during Sale-a-Bration and then have your discount for at least the next full quarter and longer if you meet the minimum $300 order per quarter, please feel free to touch base with me as I will be happy to help you!  For only $99 you get $175 in product, a free Paper Pumpkin kit and free shipping plus all the business materials you need to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment