Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Paper Pumpkin Alternative #2




Have I told you how much I like February's Paper Pumpkin stamp set?  This greeting is from that stamp set and so is the teacup image in the background!  I stamped this image in Lovely Lipstick and then realized I didn't have any Lovely Lipstick cardstock so I used Melon Mambo and I'm thrilled how well they go together!  It was one of those happy accidents as the tone on tone image shows up much better in Lovely Lipstick!  Love that polka dot tulle ribbon!!!  Just a reminder that this month's Paper Pumpkin kit will be a special birthday celebration kit and will contain not one but two stamp sets!!!  It's only $19.95 per month including shipping and it's always a surprise!  Even as a demonstrator we don't know what's coming but it is always fabulous and has everything you need to make a project from start to finish and usually lots of goodies left over to use on other things.  Plus....you have the stamp set and ink spot to keep on creating with!  You can prepay for your subscription here and earn Sale-a-Bration freebies with every $50 you spend!  Once you check out on my website then Stampin Up will send you a code (think gift card) and then you can go here to enter it in and get your goodies coming!!!  There is no obligation once you sign up as you can start and stop it whenever you want.  If you are going to be out of town and want to skip a month then you can certainly do that.  I'd really appreciate it if you would chose me as your demonstrator when you sign up!!  Be sure to check out yesterday's post about my blog candy, too!  You must purchase and sign up before March 10 to get this month's kit.  If you sign up after the 10th your first kit will be the April one as long as you get it started by April 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment