Sunday, March 24, 2019

Hold on To Hope



I wish I could take credit for this design but I saw something like this done in browns and golds on pinterest and it is gorgeous.  You can see it here.  I wanted to see what it would look like in silver and blueberry bushel and I LOVE it!!!  This card uses the Hold on to Hope stamp set and the Cross of Hope framelits.  This gorgeous set definitely has a lot to offer!!  Look at those sentiments!  They are awesome and could make the focal point of a card all by themselves.  Those framelits are amazing, too!  There are 4 different crosses!  You will see that I stamped one and then die cut it and another slimmer one to layer!  There is also an amazing banner!  You might overlook some of the extras as there are dies for the little flower and butterfly and that amazing floral vine!  That alone could be used with so many different projects!  I can't believe I have overlooked but I plan on using it more for sure!!  If you haven't taken advantage of Sale-a-bration yet, or even if you have, this stamp set along with the die set comes within $1 of earning a freebie!  Sale-a-bration ends on March 31st and those stamp sets will be gone.  The embossing folder is going to carry over so that it can be purchased in the new summer catalog but the stamp sets do not carry over.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment